2. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for their name and email address. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
3. Use of Collected Information
We may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use the information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from users.
4. Sharing of Collected Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Processors
We use third-party payment processors to handle payments made on our site. These processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We recommend that you review their privacy policies to understand how your information will be handled by these third parties.
6. Security Measures
We have implemented security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not specifically aimed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identification information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any personal information on our website.
8. User Rights
We respect your rights regarding your personal information. Users have the right to:
- Access their personal information held by us.
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Erase their personal information from our records.
- Object to the processing of their personal information.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
10. Contact Us